My Wedding Photography Bucket List:
Lat year I started my wedding photography bucket list with a board on Pinterest! I figured it was about time for me to share it on my blog too. I’ve had the privilege and opportunity to document many beautiful wedding day stories in the Dallas and Fort area along with other cities in Texas. I’ve even been blessed to travel to California, Mississippi, and New Mexico for a a few destination weddings. I love weddings! There is nothing better than being there to capture the memories of a couple in love along with all of their family and friends that are there to join in there union in marriage and wedding celebration.
You might think my photography bucket list will consist of exotic locations or even only beach weddings. However, it includes places and wedding venues that you may not have thought I would be interested in. Some might seem a little cheesy to some people, but all these places are locations where I envision creating gorgeous wedding images.
Contact me, if you or someone you know is getting married and can help me check off some of these awesome wedding locations or venues! Plus, I’ll make sure to have a special gift for the lovely couple. A couple of places are also included for engagement portrait sessions, elopements, and surprise proposals.
Engagement Session Photography Bucket List – Locations and places I would love to photograph an engagement session, anniversary session, and/or bride and groom portraits at.
- Disney World
- Balboa Park in San Diego
- Beach in Southern California
- San Francisco City Hall area
- New York Central Park and Union Station area
- San Antonio
Surprise Engagement Proposal Bucket List –
- Anywhere in the Dallas or Fort Worth area – I’ve photographed one so far, but would like to photograph more!
- Disney World
Wedding Photography Bucket List – Locations and venues I would love to photograph a wedding at.
- Disney World
- Beach wedding in San Diego
- Beach wedding in Florida (Destin, Miami, etc)
- San Francisco
- Coronado Beach Hotel
- Elopement in Las Vegas
- Disney themed wedding
- New York
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Wedding were the bride wears a pink dress
- Texas Rangers Ballpark – already happened in July 2013, but would love to photograph more there! Ashley and Kyle’s wedding at the Texas Rangers Ballpark
- Star Wars theme wedding – already happened in October 2012, but we love Star Wars and would love more of these themed weddings! Cameron and Lauren’s wedding with a Star Wars theme
- Vineyard wedding in Napa Valley, California
- Camp Lucy
- Le San Michele – already happened, but I loved the venue and would love to photograph more weddings there! Sara and Paul’s wedding at Le San Michele
- Elopement in Paris
- Elopement on a beach in California or Florida
- Villa Antonia – Austin, TX
- Lakeway Resort – Austin, TX
- Outdoor wedding with draped tenting, twinkle lights, and chandeliers
- Punta Cana
- Cabo San Lucas
- Wedding with a lantern wedding exit – like Tangled!
- New Zealand
- Wedding in a castle
- Puerto Rico
- Anywhere in California
- Mexico beach wedding
- Chateau Cocomar – Houston
The list is growing each day and and I would love to photograph more than one of these fabulous engagements, proposals, or weddings! Contact me if you want me to talk about your wedding day details email@example.com or 972-746-3557
view our PORTFOLIO, contact
MONICA about shooting your wedding, follow
MONICA on Pinterest and Instagram, become a fan on FACEBOOK or
Give Monica Salazar Wedding Photography a call at 972-746-3557
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW ME: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
CONTACT ME: email@example.com | 972.746.3557
Dallas Wedding Photographer | Fort Worth Wedding Photographer | Destination Wedding Photography | Engagements | Bridals | Boudoir